The Rumble-KU44 line array element is an extremely compact, array-able subwoofer comprised of two 4” neodymium magnet woofers and two 4” passive radiators engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise.
For easier use and integration with all Kommander amplifiers, the KU44 allows you to choose between two different values of impedance (8/32 Ω). At 32 Ω, as many as eight KU44 units can be powered off a single Kommander amplifier channel.
The Rumble KU44 is visually discreet, lightweight, and uses weather resistant material - great for use wherever it works best for your setup.
K-Array Rumble-KU44 Features
- Two 4" neodymium magnet woofers and two 4" passive radiators
- Selectable impedance
- Pairs perfectly with Kommander amplifier series
- Visually discreet and lightweight
- Weather resistant construction
- Rumble-KU44 4x4" passive subwoofer1
- 4PIN euroblock connector1
- Transducers2x 4" neodymium magnet woofers / 2x 4" passive radiators
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)50 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL116 dB peak
- Rated Power120 W
- Connectors4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- Materialstainless steel
- IP RatingIP64
- Dimensions (WxHxD)19.7" x 4.6" x 4"
- Weight13 pounds (5.9 kg)