The Rumble-KU26 is an extremely powerful, bass element comprised of one 6” neodymium magnet woofer and one 6” passive radiator engineered for maximum linear excursion and minimum residual noise. The woofer has a dual voice coil (16+16 Ω) for selectable impedance settings (8/32 Ω) allowing users to combine up to eight KU26 units powered by just one KA84 amplifier channel.
KU26 is made entirely of stainless steel, making it extremely resistant, even when deployed outside in tough weather conditions. This is ideal for water-front environments where ordinary bass speakers would corrode. Wall brackets are included while other useful tools are available for purchase, like the flush mount recessing frame, K-WF26, used to further hide the subwoofer.
Selectable impedance lets you choose the right loudspeaker impedance value allowing to set the proper load and maximize performance.
The Rumble KU26 is visually discreet, lightweight, and uses weather resistant material - great to use wherever it works best for your setup.
K-Array Rumble-KU26 Features
- 6" magnet woofer and 6" passive radiator
- Selectable impedance
- Visually discreet and lightweight
- Weather resistant construction
- Ideal sound solution for clubs, lounges, live concerts, and more
- Rumble-KU26 2x6" passive subwoofer1
- 4PIN Euroblock connector1
- Transducers6" neodymium magnet woofer / 6" passive radiator
- Frequency Response (-6 dB)45 Hz - 150 Hz
- Max SPL121 dB peak
- Rated Power160 W
- Connectors4PIN euroblock connector (included)
- Nominal Impedance8 Ω / 32 Ω selectable
- Materialstainless steel
- IP RatingIP64
- Dimensions (WxHxD)13.8" x 7.1" x 4.6"
- Weight13 pounds (5.9 kg)