Compatible with its fellow ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems components from Shure, the ULXD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter that boasts rugged, yet lightweight, construction that frees you up to capture great audio. Used in conjunction with other ULX-D gear, the ULDX1 is an ideal tool for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Enjoy uncompromising audio quality and RF performance in an all-metal bodypack that’s built to last. The ULXD1 comes with a detachable ¼ wave antenna. It is designed with external charging contacts for streamlined charging methods (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger, sold separately). Its backlit LCD makes it easy to navigate the menu, adjust settings, and control your audio from the bodypack itself.
The ULXD1 includes Shure’s proprietary Gain Ranging functionality, which optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source. This means you won’t need to make transmitter gain adjustments, further streamlining your workflow. Other features include frequency and power lockout, as well as AES 256-bit encryption—a vital feature that ensures secure data transmissions.
Please Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
More about ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Shure’s ULX-D® Digital Wireless series offers secure, scalable, and durable systems for large installations such as conferences and conventions. Get wireless coverage for your entire campus. From managing diverse sound sources to protecting RF from smartphones and interferences from other stray signals, ULX-D delivers an intelligent, unique solution to wireless problems of all shapes and sizes.
Shure ULXD1 Features
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications requiring secure data transmission
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Can be used with Shure SB900B lithium-ion rechargeable battery (sold separately)
- External charging contacts for docked charging with the SBC200 dual docking charger (sold separately)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable 1/4" wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
- ULXD1 digital bodypack transmitter1
- Mic offset range0 to 21dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Audio frequency response20 - 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Battery typeAA batteries 1.5 V or Shure SB900B rechargeable Li-Ion
- Battery runtime @10mW8-9 hours (depends on battery used)
- Audio input
- Connector: 4-pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: unbalanced
- Impedance: 1MΩ
- Max input level 1kHz at 1% THD: 8.5dBV (7.5Vpp) pad off; 20.5dBV (30Vpp) pad on
- Preamp EIN: system gain setting ≥ +20-120 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- RF output
- Connector: SMA
- Antenna type: 1/4 wave
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Occupied bandwidth: <200kHz
- Modulation type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1mW, 10mW, 20mW
- Housingcast aluminum
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.4" x 2.6" x 0.9"
- Weight5 oz (without batteries)