Control sound like a professional with the Stem Ecosystem controller. Remotely manage Stem Ecosystem devices in your organization from Stem Control’s simple user interface. Dial SIP calls or launches a conference call for a device directly from the control’s 10” LED display. Stem Control is compatible with the commonly used video conferencing platforms. View the information behind devices in your Stem Ecosystem. Data about the automated RoomDesign, RoomAdapt, and RoomCheck tools is provided, along with usage statistics and reports for each device you use. Power over Ethernet (PoE+) uses only one cable, and a networked setup makes installation easy. This controller can be set at a 60-degree angle, or laid at a 45-degree angle.
More about Shure’s Stem Ecosystem
With Shure’s Stem Ecosystem, you get a tailor-made audio solution without the tailor-made price. Installation and use are also fast and easy with one cable per device and automated setup features.
Mix and match Stem Ecosystem products with four audio devices: table speakerphone, wall speakerphone, ceiling microphone, and a networked speaker. Use one or all four based on room size and your needs. When using more than one Stem audio device in a room, the Stem Hub is required. See the full range of possibilities by adding the Stem Controller to any setup. Get data about room usage and audio performance with RemoteManagement, accessible in an iOS or Android app, HTML web browser, or Stem control.
Not sure what audio solution is best for your room? Browse several reference designs recommending Stem conference products based on room size and layout. Once any Stem conference device is in place, it customizes itself to your space. RoomAdapt function listens to the acoustic signature of your room, automatically adjusting and optimizing device settings. RoomCheck feature generates a heatmap off your voice, room noise, and reverberation to highlight the audio quality you can expect in different parts of the room. Add the Stem Controller to a Stem audio device for enhanced control and greater insight into your sound solution.
Shure Stem Controller Features
- Advanced technology made simple
- PoE+ powered
- Compatible with leading video conferencing platforms and collaboration technologies
- Remote Management tool provides data about product usage and performance
- 10” LED display
- Start meetings from the controller
- Stem control1
- CAT 6 Ethernet cable 15 ft (4.6m)1
- Resolution1280 (RGB) x 800
- Technology typea-si TFT Pixel
- ConfigurationRGB vertical stripe
- Pixel pitch (mm)0.1695x0.1695
- Display modeTM, normally black
- Surface treatmentHC
- Memory/storage4GB LPDDR4, 16GB eMMC
- EthernetRJ45 connector (requires PoE+)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)5.4" x 9.5" x 3.5"
- Weight1.5 pounds (0.7 kg)