Remote meetings can be challenging—if not impossible—when you experience bad audio. With Shure’s Stem Ecosystem, you get a tailor-made audio solution without the tailor-made price. Installation and use are also fast and easy with one cable per device and automated setup features.
About Shure’s Stem Ecosystem
Mix and match Stem Ecosystem products with four audio devices: table speakerphone, wall speakerphone (this), ceiling microphone, and a networked speaker. Use one or all four based on room size and your needs. When using more than one Stem audio device in a room, the Stem Hub is required. See the full range of possibilities by adding the Stem Controller to any setup. Get data about room usage and audio performance with RemoteManagement, accessible in an iOS or Android app, HTML web browser, or Stem control.
Not sure what audio solution is best for your room? Browse several reference designs recommending Stem conference products based on room size and layout. One wall device can cover small rooms. Pair with other Stem devices for medium rooms; use multiple wall speakerphones and pair with other Stem devices for larger rooms. Once any Stem conference device is in place, it customizes itself to your space. RoomAdapt function listens to the acoustic signature of your room, automatically adjusting and optimizing device settings. RoomCheck feature generates a heatmap off your voice, room noise, and reverberation to highlight the audio quality you can expect in different parts of the room.
About the Wall Beamforming Microphone Array with Speaker
The Stem wall array speakerphone can be mounted to a wall or placed on a credenza. With 180 degrees of coverage towards the voice source, 15 beamforming microphones work to make sure people around the room can be heard. Background noise is reduced by the built-in signal processing noise cancelation and de-reverberation algorithms. Two built-in speakers and subwoofers help in-person participants hear virtual attendees, and volume buttons are on the side of the wall device. Connect and use the wall speakerphone with a variety of other systems, with a camera mount on top of the device for incredibly easy pairing. Power over Ethernet (PoE+) uses only one cable, and a USB port on the device integrates with popular video conferencing platforms.
Shure Stem Wall Features
- Advanced technology made simple
- PoE+ powered
- Mix and match Stem Ecosystem devices for audio coverage customized to your rooms
- Remote Management tool provides data about product usage and performance
- 15 built-in microphones
- Built-in signal processing for noise cancellation and de-reverberation
- 2 full range speakers and subwoofers
- Volume up, down, and mute controls on the device
- Measures 48” long x 3.3” wide x 3.5” high
- Includes camera mounting adapter
- USB Type B for direct connection to PC
- LED lights highlight the direction voices are coming from
- Compatible with leading video conferencing platforms and collaboration technologies
- RoomDesign, RoomAdapt, and RoomCheck create custom audio for you
- Stem Wall beamforming microphone array with speaker1
- Wall mounting bracket1
- CAT 6 Ethernet cable 15 ft (4.6m)1
- USB-A to USB-C cable 12 ft (3.7m)1
- Set of mounting screws1
- Frequency response50Hz - 16kHz
- Broadcast level peak90dB SPL @ 1kHz from 1m (5 watts RMS)
- Noise cancellation>15dB (without pumping noise)
- Acoustic echo cancellation>40dB with conversion speed of 40dB/sec
- High-end performanceconforms to ITU-T G.167
- 2 subwoofers10 watts (RMS) each
- 2 full-range loudspeakers4 watts (RMS) each
- Power consumptionPoE+ 802.3 at Type 2
- Dimensions (LxDxH)48" x 3.5" x 3.25"
- Weight7.5 pounds (3.4 kg)